AGC Master® and AGC Slave® Extinguishing Apparatuses
AGC Master® and Slave Extinguishing Apparatuses operation and installation training courses
AGC Systems Ltd. organizes training courses for installation and operation of AGC Master and Slave Extinguishing Apparatuses. The course is addressed for the technicians and engineers specialized in fire prevention techniques and fire extinguishing with the use of gaseous agents. The training is also beneficial for data center administrators and all interested in fire suppression in the cabinets with the use of AGC Master and AGC Slave Extinguishing Apparatuses.
Program of training
- General information on gaseous fire extinguishing of the protected space
- Fire extinguishing in large cubic space and cabinet gaseous fire extinguishing
- Where do Extinguishing Apparatuses apply?
- AGC Master Extinguishing Apparatus and AGC Slave Extinguishing Apparatus as a system for fire suppression in the cabinet:
- Structure of AGC Master and AGC Slave
- Principle of operation
- Maintenance and warranty on the device
- Warranty card
- Demonstration of the operation of the Extinguishing Apparatus
- Integration of the Extinguishing Apparatus with notification systems, fire security systems, BMS etc.
- Practical training
- How to construct an offer to sell Extinguishing Apparatuses correctly?
- How to construct a correct request for proposal for fire suppression system to be used in large cubic space (e.g. server room, UPS room etc.)?
- Questions and discussion
Duration of the training: 1 day, 10 am-4.30 pm
Coffee breaks: 11.30-11.45 am, 3-3.15 pm
Lunch: 1.30-2 pm
Costs: the training is free of charge
Please send us your application.
Acceptance notification will be confirmed by phone.
If you are interested in participating in our training courses please fill out the form below.
For additional questions or doubts please contact us:
tel. +48 (22) 464 82 86
AGC Systems Ltd. Team